The forecast is the forecasting tool for the next few years
Here is the second edition of the micro-mobility market forecast. The previous one, released in 2019, covered the period from 2019 to 2022. As the forecasts have been confirmed, we have renewed the methodology for the period 2022-2025.
This tool will allow you to anticipate developments in this market, which has been expanding rapidly for several years.
An analysis that scans a wide spectrum of products
The Forecast includes the Personal Transport Vehicles (PTV) sold in France, which may be mechanical or electric propulsion and cover both urban mobility and leisure mobility uses.
THE FORECAST SPECTRUM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS*:
- Mechanical mobility: mechanical scooters (excluding toys);
- Electric mobility: electric scooters, electric unicycles, electric balance bikes with saddles, hoverboards, electric skateboards;
- Peripheral products: PTV components, personal equipment,
* Are excluded from the spectrum skateboards, rollerblades, folding bikes, E-bike
The forecasts are based on data feedback from all the distribution channels selling Urban mobility items in France, which allowed the representation of the following channels:
- GSA: Food supermarkets: Hyper and Super> 2500m2;
- GSS: Large surfaces specializing in household appliances
- Multi-sports brands: Supermarkets specializing in sports;
- Freelancers: Urban Mobility Specialists and Bike Shops;
- Internet (including marketplace
Comprehensible and easy to use data
The monthly reports can be used in a simple and direct way by your team thanks to a highlighting of the data in the form of graphs and infographics.
The summary of your report
- Reminder of the results of the 2018 sales barometer
- Assumptions adopted and definition of the populations studied
- Forecast Volumes, turnover, average prices, circuit weight in turnover
- EDP fleet forecasts, equipment rate
- Forecast contribution to growth Leisure vs Urban
- Benchmark: % of electricity in the category, France self-service park, Europe self-service operators